The policy applies to the personal appeal and identification of information that is collected
and received when you use the site of Mark & Prof. The policy does not apply to any personal information collected offline or through any external links on our website that belong to third parties. This also does not apply to any person that Mark & Prof does not hire or operate.
Information Collection and Use
To provide the entire package of our services, we may request some of your personal information, that is directed below:
- A website may collect your name, email address, contact information, time spent on our website, and other personal information when you use our inbox, fill out questionnaires, or use any other interactive features on our website. The personal information collected is used only to notify you about Mark & Prof’s products, services, and activities. If you do not want to receive our newsletter or any other relevant information, you can unsubscribe or contact us.
- When you browse the website, the server automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, time of use, type of browser you use, pages that you view and request. The information received will be collected for review in order to improve our services. The information collected will not be used for your identification; Mark & Prof will also not combine or link other identifiable information with the specified information.
- We have the right to carry out a statistical analysis of the information that is collected using the questionnaire on our website and to present the results in the form of statistical data or descriptive text in order to improve our services. In addition to internal research, we can also publish statistics and descriptive text that does not contain any specific personal information.
- We do not disclose your personal information received from the website to any third party and do not use it for any other purposes unless you’ll give us your permission or the relevant rules or laws allow us to do this.
- We use servers that help protect your computer from the leakage of your personal information and provide the necessary guarantees to protect the website and your personal information. We provide access to personal information only for a limited number of employees who are subject to confidentiality obligations.
- In the case of the provision of services for business purposes, the website will strictly maintain confidentiality and will take all necessary measures to ensure such compliance.
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change and update this policy at any time when we consider it necessary. We will notify you of any changes by posting a revised policy on our website.